The AI entertainment revolution How artificial intelligence will reshape media consumption
20,000 foot view: 2023 has been jump-started by rapid progression in the adoption of artificial intelligence (AI). From the launch of ChatGPT to AI-powered DJs, this technology is revolutionising common practices, impacting consumers, creators, and industry leaders alike. While the full implications of AI are still evolving, it is crucial to monitor how the developing technology affects entertainment and culture as a whole. In this report, we delve into both the short and long-term opportunities and challenges this paradigm-shifting development will bring about across digital entertainment.
- Machine learning speeding up complex decision making will, in turn, impact search discovery algorithms, and inform content marketing strategies, and even creative
- AI will lean-back behaviours by facilitating / discovery
- It can lower production and casting costs automatically filling in blanks and average audiences to try their at creating
- AI will the financial and educational barriers entry for creation and support creative process at every step the way: inspiration, creation, editing, distribution.
- As artificial continues to grow, more employees be required to be proficient AI prompting (i.e., knowing how engineer results from AI via input / prompts in the effective manner)
- AI can traditional consumer insights by quickly through large volumes of data, patterns, drawing insights, and making
- The mid- long-term sticking point will orient rights ownership and creative attribution something that has traditionally been of an issue for smaller who can build first and questions later, than for larger which have to answer to and multi-tiered organisational structures with in place to internal disruption
- This may an opportunity, surprisingly, for NFTs which would be able to ownership of a work used an AI generation back to original creator
- The next in this new space will competition over which company has highest-quality, rights-cleared, datasets behind its – and can assure its that their IP ownership is
Companies and brands mentioned in this report: Adobe, Apple Books,BandLab, Bard, Bing, ChatGPT, CoSo, Copilot, DALL-E, Deep Fake Neighbour Wars, Deviantart,Electric Sheep, Github, Google, ITV ,Ingrooves, Instagram, Jasper, Lil Miquela, Microsoft, MidJourney, Minibeats, OpenAI,PlaylistAI, Quora, Snapchat, Splice,Spotify, StabilityAI, Sydney, TikTok, Uhmbrella, YouTube