The Digitally Native Music Consumer A Digital Native Music Behaviour Deep Dive
The 20,000 Foot View
Natives and Immigrants demarcate the digital world. While Digital Immigrants bear the baggage of their analogue era past, Digital Natives have only ever know ubiquitous connectivity and content availability. Consequently the digital music behaviour of Digital Natives evolves at a dramatic pace and markedly over indexes against the Digital Immigrants. While the slow down in digital revenue growth revolves around spending transition of high spending Digital Immigrants, it is the attitudes and behaviour of the Natives that give us the best indication of how the digital music market will evolve.
- Online music and radio are the two widespread music activities for Digital both with penetration
- With penetration, is the digital music zeitgeist Digital Natives
- Digital Natives from other consumers most in music activity adoption is widespread but it is a new wave of piracy technologies, such as free music downloader apps and YouTube rippers that appeal most to Digital Natives.
- Free music apps are most widely adopted Brazilian Digital Natives – with - whereas YouTube is popular all markets
- Music matters Digital Natives, with stating music an important part of their
- A fifth Digital Natives have tried streaming trials but convincing them pay another matter entirely, with a saying they get all they from YouTube for free