Netflix Q3 2017 Netflix Gains 100 Million-plus Paid Subscribers
Our clients have full access to all of our reports. Clients can log in to read this report. Click here to become a client or, you can purchase this individual report.
The 20,000 Foot View: Netflix has achieved a commercial milestone in becoming the first Subscriber Video On Demand (SVOD) service company to have over million paying streaming subscribers. Netflix has managed to attract million consumers to its SVOD platform. This continued success has exceeded external expectations that Netflix’s growth rate might be impacted by its decision to increase standard membership prices in both UK and US markets.
- Company revenue increased by from million in to million in
- Total streaming paid subscription increased from million in to million in
- Net income margins increased by as the proportion of net income of revenue grew from million in to million in
- Paid domestic streaming growth rate decreased from in 2016 to 2017 to a increase in to 2017
- Paid international streaming growth rate slowed from a increase between 2016 and 2017, to from to 2017
- Domestic DVD continues to decline as a source of revenue after generating million in 2017, compared to million in 2017