MIDiA Research video subscription forecasts 2023-2030 APAC to the fore
20,000 foot view: This report presents the key figures, trends, and drivers of MIDiA’s video streaming subscription forecast model. The revenue figures presented in this report are in billions of US dollars unless otherwise stated. An Excel file posted alongside this report provides complete region and country-level data, as well as a detailed methodology statement.
- The global video on demand (SVOD) market worth billion in 2022, up billion in 2021. Revenues will billion in 2030, driven by influx of emerging market streamers will depress ARPU and normalise
- While overall rates will be in steady since the lockdown high of 2021, subscription revenues will grow to billion in 2023
- In 2023, America will account for of video subscribers and of global revenue. In 2030 North America count for of global subscribers of global revenue
- By contrast, the same period, Asia-Pacific will for of global subscribers and global revenues in 2023, and global subscribers and of global revenues in 2030
- Disney+ will its market leadership between with now established as the second subscriber base
- Asia-Pacific in place will remain the leading market over this period and the largest revenue market by