Video consumer monetisation snapshot Q3 2022 US, Canada, Australia, UK, Germany, France, Sweden, South Korea, and Brazil
This slide deck presents consumer demand for video subscription services, transactional video consumption, and advertising responsiveness. The data is pulled from MIDiA’s 2022 consumer survey, fielded in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, Germany, France, Sweden, South Korea, and Brazil. The total sample size of nationally representative year old online respondents was and the survey was fielded in September 2022.
- Subscription video demand (SVOD) maintains its dominance of consumers paying for monthly subscriptions versus for free ad-supported
- Penetration rates monthly consumer SVOD spending is at and now exceeds not any money on SVOD
- Live linear viewing has declined to
- Penetration rates subscribing to two or more services now accounts for of consumers
- Pay-per-view for and TV remains niche at
- Savvy switching subscribing and unsubscribing to SVOD based on content availability) remains niche at