Content Creator Engagement By social segment Available for: US, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany, France, Sweden, Japan, India, Mexico
This dataset contains survey data on how consumers interact with content creators, and what they do to support them, both in terms of engagement and financial support. The data is available by user bases of key social media services, including Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Discord, TikTok, and Twitch.
- Inform your content creator strategy
- Understand how consumers like to engage with content creators
- Understand how users of different social media platfors interact with and support content creators differently
Examples of questions answered:
- “What are the most popular ways of supporting content creators?”
- “How does creator engagement differ based on various social media platforms?
- “Which social media platform users are the most engaged with creators?”
- “Are Twitch users more likely to support creators financially than YouTube users?”
- “Where can you find consumers who are most likely to support creators financially?
Key segments included:
Age, gender, age within gender, and income.
Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, Snapchat, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Discord, TikTok and Twitch
Companies and products mentioned:
Discord, Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitch, Twitter, YouTube, and WhatsApp.
Tagssocial media content strategy Content Creators
CompaniesDiscord Facebook snapchat Twitch twitter
This report is relevant to the following roles:Cultural Trends