MIDiA Research is a boutique media and technology analysis company. We focus solely on the intersection of content and technology, working with both the biggest global companies and early stage start ups.
We combine bold, forward looking vision with practical, actionable advice.
Our research service gives clients market insight, analysis, comprehensive data and future trends for the digital content marketplace. Our research practices include Music, Video, Games and Media.
Our consulting expertise helps companies profit from digital content with winning strategies, market assessment and identifying the right partners.
Recent Press Coverage
- CNET – BBC plans iPlayer for kids
- Financial Times – Spotify bans playlist payola
- Billboard – Executive reshuffle at Apple Music
- BBC – How video on demand is changing TV
- The Guardian – Apple Music’s 11 million users
- Financial Times – Google launches free music service
- BBC – Reddit to cull dark side communities
- Independent – Neil Young in streaming war
- Go Mobile – Mobile app myth busting
- Pitchfork – Playlists are curating the future of music